Friday, November 23, 2007

22-point favorites

What on Earth? How can a professional football team be favored by 22 points? And yet, with the Patriots, is this really surprising? I'm sad to have to say that the Eagles may lose by more than 22 when it's all said and done. Is 52-17 out of the question?

And now we're hearing that McNabb may not start. I am not sure if Eagles fans will really miss him once he's in Minnesota or Chicago next season. Bet they wish they had Jeff Garcia now. A lot less expensive and a lot less drama. And better results, if the end of the 2006 season is any indication.

And before you Eagle fans get all defensive, I've already predicted that the Stillers will get clobbered. My hope is that Baltimore will beat the Patriots up a bit before the Stillers game. If there's one team you better respect, it's the Ravens. I don't think Ray Lewis will take kindly to any offense running up the score on his defensive unit. I'll only say this once in a blue moon - Go Ravens!

No comments: