Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Patriot (Mind) Games

So Tom Brady is injured, huh? I find myself doubting this. I can't imagine that he and the Pats would fake an injury, because I can't see what it would really gain them...but who knows? The main reason I doubt TB is injured is because that's what I'd want, as it would increase the chance that the Pats would lose the Super Bowl. I'll probably have to just be disgusted watching them hoist another trophy.

Too bad the Chargers came up so insanely small. What was Norv Turner thinking? Did he really think that taking the field goals was the way to go? Really? Against a team that is 17-0 and has proven that they score touchdowns? Field goals? Of 26, 23 and 24 yards? An extra point is 17 yards. Why bother kicking any of these field goals? Hey AJ Smith - Maybe Martyball wasn't so bad...

You want to beat the Pats? Score touchdowns. The Giants know that. I hope they can bring it again like they did in week 17. Come on Giants...the Steelers won three away games two years ago and then won the Super Bowl. I'd like to see that scenario play out again.

No comments: